Welcome and thank you for stopping by to check out our social blog!
Our blog is here to promote what’s happening in the world of dentistry. We’ll share some of what we at Theriot Family Dental Care have to offer, answer some basic questions that you may have about oral care in general, and offer some information regarding specific dental procedures. We also like to have fun! So, from time to time, we’ll also share exciting things happening in and around Lafayette and Baton Rouge.
We hope you enjoy reading our posts and invite you to comment or ask questions on anything you read here. If you like what you see, please share and help spread the word about Theriot Family Dental Care. We are eager to help you, your family, and friends achieve optimal oral health!
- Now Offering Invisalign at Theriot Family Dental Care - Research shows that invisible braces, also known as clear aligners, are as effective in straightening teeth as traditional braces. It is important to note that there are differences in treatment time and duration. There is no single correct way to… Continue Reading
- 8 Common Dental Complaints (& What to Do About Them) - Dental ailments can come in many forms, some being more complicated than others. If you prepare yourself with the knowledge of how you should handle them should they happen to you, you can help to ensure the best outcome.We’ll discuss… Continue Reading
- Do I Really Need to See the Dentist Every Six Months? - Your teeth are one of the most important aspects of your appearance. Your smile is one of the first things other people notice about you. If you aren’t experiencing any dental issues and are happy with the appearance of… Continue Reading
- Avoiding the Dentist Due to Anxiety or Fear? Sedation Dentistry Can Help. - It’s human nature to seek pleasure and avoid pain. In most cases, a visitto the dentist doesn’t fit into the pleasure category. Routine dental visits are the biggest step in preventative care to avoid any major dental work down the… Continue Reading
- Popular Misconceptions About Your Oral Health - The internet is a place of vast information. If you want to know about any subject at all, you can learn about it online. Unfortunately, not everything you read online is true. Sometimes this information isn’t false, but it can… Continue Reading