Welcome and thank you for stopping by to check out our social blog!
Our blog is here to promote what’s happening in the world of dentistry. We’ll share some of what we at Theriot Family Dental Care have to offer, answer some basic questions that you may have about oral care in general, and offer some information regarding specific dental procedures. We also like to have fun! So, from time to time, we’ll also share exciting things happening in and around Lafayette and Baton Rouge.
We hope you enjoy reading our posts and invite you to comment or ask questions on anything you read here. If you like what you see, please share and help spread the word about Theriot Family Dental Care. We are eager to help you, your family, and friends achieve optimal oral health!
- Minimizing Dental Anxiety - It is our goal to help every patient feel comfortable and at ease during their visit to our office. But what if you suffer from dental anxiety? If you do, you are not alone. Studies show that up to 75%… Continue Reading
- Prepare Your Child for the Dentist with Fun Books - Reading is important at any age, but especially for children. Did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends reading aloud to children each day, beginning at birth? This helps your child build language and literacy skills that will… Continue Reading
- Summertime Tips for Healthy Teeth - Ah, summertime! The days are longer, and time seems to slow down just a little bit. Allowing ourselves time to relax and enjoy is good for the soul. Still, we must be careful not to let our guard down too… Continue Reading
- To Mouthwash, or Not to Mouthwash: That is the Question - We all know that brushing and flossing are the building blocks of a good oral hygiene routine. Should you use a mouthwash too? After all, who doesn’t love that minty freshness that comes from that daily swish? What are the… Continue Reading
- Will The Dentist Know If I Don’t Floss My Teeth? - Will the dentist know if I don't floss my teeth? Yes, yes. Your dentist knows! Did you know that studies conducted by the American Dental Association have found that only as little as 10% of Americans floss their teeth daily?… Continue Reading