Welcome and thank you for stopping by to check out our social blog!
Our blog is here to promote what’s happening in the world of dentistry. We’ll share some of what we at Theriot Family Dental Care have to offer, answer some basic questions that you may have about oral care in general, and offer some information regarding specific dental procedures. We also like to have fun! So, from time to time, we’ll also share exciting things happening in and around Lafayette and Baton Rouge.
We hope you enjoy reading our posts and invite you to comment or ask questions on anything you read here. If you like what you see, please share and help spread the word about Theriot Family Dental Care. We are eager to help you, your family, and friends achieve optimal oral health!
- Avoiding Summer Dental Injuries - Summer is officially right around the corner. You’ve likely been getting outside more as sports and other outdoor activities tend to ramp up. With that, unfortunately so does the risk of injuries to the mouth and teeth. We see an… Continue Reading
- Is Professional Teeth Whitening Really Worth It? - You probably know that many dentist offices offer teeth whitening services, but why should you choose this method over the many different whitening treatments available at your local grocery or drug store? While some of the teeth whitening products available… Continue Reading
- Keep Your Smile Healthy and “Sweet” This Valentine’s Day - A bright healthy smile is the perfect accessory for Valentine’s Day. What you eat plays a large role in your oral health and how your smile looks. Valentine’s Day is full of sweet, sugary temptations. Cue the candy conversation hearts,… Continue Reading
- Minimizing Dental Anxiety - It is our goal to help every patient feel comfortable and at ease during their visit to our office. But what if you suffer from dental anxiety? If you do, you are not alone. Studies show that up to 75%… Continue Reading
- Prepare Your Child for the Dentist with Fun Books - Reading is important at any age, but especially for children. Did you know that the American Academy of Pediatrics recommends reading aloud to children each day, beginning at birth? This helps your child build language and literacy skills that will… Continue Reading