Porcelain veneers are thin shells of custom-made porcelain bonded to the fronts of your teeth. The natural beauty of porcelain combined with Dr. Theriot and Dr. Redhead’s experience will give you the beautiful smile you’ve always wanted—in a couple of visits.
When Are Porcelain Veneers Used?
Porcelain veneers will transform your smile and make your teeth the exact shape, size, and color you want. They are custom made to match your preferences and complement your facial features. The result is a long-lasting, fantastic smile.
They are excellent for:
- Dull or stained teeth
- Teeth that are chipped, cracked, or worn
- Lengthening teeth or improving their shape
- Closing spaces between teeth
- Misaligned teeth, giving you a perfectly aligned smile without waiting for braces to straighten them
Get the Smile You Want
Throughout the process, Dr. Theriot or Dr. Redhead will listen as you describe your ideal smile. They will ask questions to understand your preferences. Your porcelain veneers will be a natural expression of your personality and make the impression you want people to see when you smile.
After we examine your teeth to ensure you’re a candidate for porcelain veneers, your smile makeover will include the following:
- Smile design – You’ll look at our smile guide of photos to help you refine details about your smile makeover. You and Dr. Theriot or Dr. Redhead will discuss your preferences and their recommendations.
- Preparing your teeth – Sometimes veneers can be placed without any tooth preparation. Often, at least a small amount of enamel needs to be shaved to produce a beautiful result that looks natural and not bulky. When shaving is necessary, it is usually only a fraction of a millimeter.
- Porcelain veneers – We will take impressions of your teeth and send the impressions, pictures of your face and smile, and instructions to an experienced ceramist to craft your porcelain veneers.
- Bonding – After we receive your porcelain veneers, you’ll have an appointment to try them on. If you love your new smile, Dr. Theriot or Dr. Redhead will bond them to your teeth.
Are you ready for a beautiful smile makeover made with porcelain veneers? Call us to schedule an appointment for a complimentary consultation or an exam, or request an appointment online.